Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Cigarette Name story

I am Peter Stuyvesant
I have two friends,
Benson and Hedges
I came from the city of
Marlboro,
In the
Salem high country
I Always carry a
Mild Seven
I rode on a
White Horse
Going to Kingsway in
Kent
It was
Lucky Strike I fell in love
With the daughter of
Master Duke
Her name Was
YSL
We got married by
Perillys , the priest
We checked in at the house of
Dunhill
And booked into room number
555
I laid her on the bed made of
Gold Leaf
I played with her two
Matterhorns
When I poked in my
Rothmans King Size
She cried in delight, "You are a
Rough Rider !!!"
You are riding like a mad
Camel
When I asked her if she is satisfied
She answered" I want
MORE! !!!"
Then suddenly she turned around and asked me if I want
to enter her
Gudang Garam.
She said... depan belakang puas, barulah
SAMPOERNA!!!

2 comments:

Mantapsial said...

Power sial..c bosku suka hisap gudang garap..mongkuropit po dia bilang..hahaha

Bossing said...

wakakaka.. gudang garap ah.. hahahahaha.. melatup2 tu d mulut

Post a Comment